When Durability Is a Must
Luxury vinyl flooring has become a very popular option. It's tough, easy to install and less vulnerable than some other hard surface materials in the market.
The technology changes are coming at a rapid clip. Here are two new selections to think about for your next vinyl project.
Quartz Polymer Composit is a hard surface of stone-polymer with super realistic wood images on the surface and covered with a layer of quartz.
- Better scratch resistance
- Better overall clarity
- Better dent and gouge resistance
- Superior burn and stain resistance
- Low maintenance
Check out this video.
QSP comes in a variety of colors and tones
Rio Colorado installed
Rio Chaco Installed
3D Digital Printed Plank
Another upgrade to LVT is "printed" via a 3D printer.
According to the manufacturer, it produces, "an extremely low repeat, durable, and waterproof floor."
- Direct Digital Printing (No Vinyl) on an SPC core offering the latest and greatest technology in today’s manufacturing
- Minimum 140 sf and up to 270 sf + without a repeat to capture the most realistic wood look
- 3D direct printing provides unmatched detailed EIR for the best visuals & textures
- Low gloss matte finish displaying a true Classic European oak image
- 100% waterproof for what customers are asking for
- AC5 Rating - For extreme durability
- Scratch, Scuff, Stain, Dent, Fade & Fire resistant
- Slip resistant - Important for commercial applications
- 9” x 72” random length (6’ four boards, 4’ & 2’ two boards per ctn) beveled planks for bettervisual and coverage
- 6.7mm overall thickness - 5.7mm core with a 1mm IXPE attached pad for added comfort
- 5G locking system for easy & secure installation
Full 10 year commercial and lifetime residential warranty
Some samples of 3D printed plank
Spire Cove Installed
Minnehaha Falls Installed
Prismatic Springs Installed
Need More Information?
Contact Julia Kennedy in our Tampa showroom. She will be happy to give you the lowdown on these exciting new flooring options.
MASLAND ZULU STYLE 2500 #18588
COLOR 033 FAWN
DESIGNER NET $599
CLOSE OUT $100.00
Detail Masland Zulu
VERY SPECIAL CLOSEOUT - SHOWCASE PIECE
W&S AD-37 ESSENCE NATURAL ART 2 SIZE 8 X 10
WOOL AND 25% REAL SILK (SLIGHT DAMAGE FROM FREIGH - FULLY REPAIRED AND
DESIGNER NET $6800.00
CLOSE OUT $3400.00
SHAMSHI 5X5 HAND KNOT CIRCLE CG09
SIZE 8 X 10"
Designer net $1600
Close out $500
Addison/Dicus & Bailey Close Out Policy
The best way to find out about our latest closeout is to subscribe to our newsletter.
You must have an account with Addison/Dicus & Bailey to buy one of these rugs.
The closeout offers will begin when we send the newsletter between the 20th and 30th of each month and last for 30 days.
No returns. No showings in homes.
Rugs can be picked up at the showroom, or we can arrange for home delivery and set up for an extra charge.
These are individual pieces in one size in one color.
First come, first serve.
Don't worry about storage wrinkles. We will steam them out.